Hi, I’m Jenny Leyh.
Since 2007, I’ve worn many journalistic hats (photographer, writer, editor), worked in communications for several nonprofits and even produced a podcast. I won awards for this story about pregnant women in prison and this story about homeless war veterans.
These days I’m focused on my most important job yet: mommy.
Most recently, I wrote a five-part series on breast cancer treatment:
- An Integrative Approach to Cancer Care
- Healing vs. Curing After Cancer Care
- How to Navigate Nutritional Information as a Cancer Patient and Beyond Treatment
- Reducing Stress as a Cancer Patient
- How to Heal After the Physical and Emotional Trauma from a Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
For my resume, please click here.